Happy Tuesday! Hopefully the month of July has greeted you with good times and full bellies. I’d like to start by apologizing for our absence throughout the month of June. The team has been hard at work getting this update ready for release and your patience has been greatly appreciated. With update 0.1.4.0 right around the corner, here’s what you can expect to see in the coming weeks.
- Added Kay Footjob CGI scene
- Added in-game Tutorial after waking up in Kay’s room (with the option to skip)
- Added Character – Federation Engineer Cassandra Eloskin
- Added Character – Federation Pilot Chief Master Sergeant Sam Erin
- Added Character – Federation Pilot Lieutenant Aida Maeve
- Added Character – Federation Commander Amara Lyan
- Added a new outfit for each new character (except for Maeve)
- Added Maeve’s Bedroom area
- Added The Briefing Room area
- Added The Elevator Interior area and exterior in corridors
- Added ‘H’ hotkey to hide the dialogue box in all dialogue scenes
Fixes and Modifications
- Fixed tanning minigame not scaling with selected difficulty
- Changed cursor color to a more noticeable yellow color (may create a setting to select your own in future)
- Updated CGI scenes to both start and end in a loop
- Fixed alerts not working in the terminals
- Fixed barks not working
Praetorians! You will be seeing the test build posted later today. Let us know what you think and do your darndest to break this build. The remainder of the Blood Bounds, Aldrukai, and Praetorians should have the build in your launchers next Monday, July 18th.
Now I’d like to take a moment to look towards the future. We plan on completing the Absolution in the following 0.1.5.0 build. As such we have begun setting our eyes forward to the Village. And that’s where you come in!
All Pilots+ will see a poll hit their inboxes on Friday, July 15th. There you can help choose which lovely lizards will be getting our focus to begin your journey through the Village. Will you be picking up sticks? Cleaning a pot? Something old, something new, you choose.
Finally, at the end of 2021 we transitioned from Trello to Jira. While the move to Jira has been hugely beneficial to the workflow of the team, we lost our connection to the community. It’s finally time to bring that back. https://trello.com/b/2mJLtaTT/lokr-progress
We hope this gives you an insight into the work being completed on a week to week basis. Let us know what you think. How can we improve it? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you for the continued support and feedback. Until next time. Peace and Stay Strong.